J-PARC Hadron Hall : Coordination : Inquiry for Use of Facility

  1. When you ask area/electricity/water, borrow something, need crane, and so on, at Hadron Hall.
    Then ..
  2. Download 'Inquiry' form [word, pdf].
  3. Send your 'Inquiry' in word and/or pdf format to eppc-hadron [at] ml.post.kek.jp by email.
Maximum email size up to
1MB can be accepted including attached file(s).
For file(s) over 1MB, please send them to masaharu.ieiri [at] kek.jp, separately.

ü List of Inquiries (password protected)